180g finely chopped white chocolate
1 cup shredded coconut
¾ cup finely chopped dried apricots
½ cup pure icing sugar
2 cups Good Morning Cereals Brown Rice Puffs
- Line the base and sides of a large slice tin with baking paper.
- Stir chocolate and copha over a medium heat until melted.
- In a deep bowl combine the rice puffs, coconut, apricots and icing mix together.
- Add the chocolate mix and stir well to combine.
- Spread evenly in the prepared tin, press lightly and smooth surface.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Try this delicious light and easy slice at home!