- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tbs chia seed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bits
- 3 cups Good Morning Cereals Millet Puffs
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Combine oil, almond butter and honey and heat in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the dark choc bits and mix well.
- Add the chia seed and shredded coconut and mix well.
- Add 2 – 3 cups of Millet Puffs and mix well.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Spread and compress the mix, then refrigerate.
- Cut when cold and store in the fridge.
Total prep time 15 minutes.Download Recipe Card
Wickedly delicious without all the guilt!