- 8 soft dried figs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs honey or glucose syrup
- 1/2 cup white chop bits or finely chopped white chocolate
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 cups of Good Morning Cereals Brown Rice Puffs
- Use a food processor to mix figs, almond meal, almond butter and glucose syrup/honey.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the white choc bits and lemon zest.
- Mix in the Rice puffs and roll into 2 or 3 logs using baking paper.
- Refrigerate and cut into slices when cold.Store in the fridge.
Total prep time 30 minutes.Download Recipe Card
No baking required!